Thursday, February 6, 2014

Craftsmanship

I get absolutely nothing out of my skill of painting or drawing. I could invest as an artist, or even a my own Henry's Handmade boutique. Would it be more expensive? Probably. Definitely. I spent twenty-three hours on this handmade vase, it's probably something you'll never see in your life again, so yes. Pay me. I understand the extensive prices of authentic art pieces. What do I get out of my artistic gift? A worried father and a cliché unique skill. 

I think I can cook. I can bake? I can cook an amazing omelette. I baked a chocolate cake once, but I used Betty Crocker. Betty Crocker is the seed machine of cake. It's easier. I get food out of this rare skill. I could also get food if I just leave the house. There's always an easier way out.

Are my skills going to be needed in a decade? A couple of years? 

No comments:

Post a Comment